I greatly enjoyed talking with George Noory on his show Coast to Coast (check the show archive for February 18th.) I was stoked to hear George describe Escaping from Eden as “This generation’s ‘Chariots of the Gods.'” I admire George’s work in keeping conversations alive on topics that the mainstream often shies away from. I first encountered George on his Gaia TV show Beyond Belief. It is a privilege for me to have George’s name and endorsement on the cover of Escaping from Eden – along with that of actor and media host Sean Stone.
As I speak and appear on other shows it continues to amaze me how informed and engaged so many listeners and viewers are on all the questions of human origins and human potential that I explore in Escaping from Eden. I find a lot of encouragement in the company of other writers, broadcasters and researchers who are earnestly out there, honestly seeking the truth and reaching for a better way of being human.
In these circles I often hear people speak of the “new economy.” I think of it this way: We are in an era in which the big political structures, big media and even our countries’ macro economies appear to be leaving a lot of us out. Against this background people are learning to help each other and work for one another, peer-to-peer – not through patterns of employment, but by mutual collaborations and exchanges, and by creating new economies in which we benefit one another. This is exactly the pattern that is emerging for me as Escaping from Eden opens up new pathways for my own work. It is a pattern I absolutely embrace.
Watch this space for news of collaborations with my friends Tony Barrett of The 5th Kind TV (on YouTube) and Alan Stivelman of Humano Films. Interviews coming up with Richard Dolan and James Fox. Some other exciting collaborations in the pipeline too.
THANK YOU for following my work. I appreciate every personal message I receive, sharing personal stories and questions and encouraging me in my own explorations and research.
Please use the form on the Book Paul for an Event page to let my office know if you would like to book me for an event. I will be posting my itinerary of events on that page too.
Here are some dates coming up…
- Coast to Coast with George Noory – Wednesday February 19th 3am – 5am (EST)
- Paranormal Soup with Jason Bland – Sunday February 23rd 11pm – 2am (EST) (EST)
- Into the Parabnormal with Jeremy Scott – Tuesday February 25th – 6pm – 9pm (EST)
- The Jim Harold Show – Thursday Feb 27th – 1:30pm (AEST)
- Beyond Reality Radio Show – Monday March 2nd – 11pm – 1am (EST)
- X Zone Radio with Rob McConnell – Thursday March 5th – 00:00am – 1am (EST)
- Glitch in the Code / Ickonic – with Richard Willett – Saturday March 7th – 05:00am (EST)
- Supernatural Realm WCET FM – w Tim Roxbury – Tuesday March 10th – 7pm-8pm (EST)
- The Leak Project – with Rex Bear – Monday March 23rd – 9pm-10:30pm (EST)
- UFO Research NSW – “Escaping from Eden” Book Launch – Sydney Australia – 1pm Club Burwood, 97 Burwood Road, NSW
EST = American Eastern Standard Time